This recipe was adapted from a Veggie Quesadilla recipe on http://allrecipes.com/recipe/veggie-quesadillas/
· 3 Minced Cloves of Garlic
· ½ chopped Red onion
· 2 chopped Mexican zucchini (calabazitas)
· ½ chopped red bell pepper
· 1 cup of fresh broccoli florets
· Olive oil
· Cheddar cheese (shredded)
· Whole Wheat tortillas
1. In a big sauce pan, heat the oil and add the minced garlic, chopped red onions, and chopped red bell pepper.
2. Cook for two minutes and then add the chopped Mexican zucchini and the broccoli florets.
3. Cover and cook it until they are tendered.
4. On a different heating pan, place two whole wheat tortillas and add the cheese and cooked vegetables in between the two tortillas. Flip over when the flour tortilla side is brown.
5. Once the cheese is melted, remove from the pan and cut into four pieces and serve.